UT Challenger Sports is a co-ed recreation program that enables children ages 5 (kindergarten) and up with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to enjoy the benefits of team sports participation in an adapted environment structured to fit their abilities. The first part will have the players participating in fun-filled developmental skill-building activities and the second half will be the adapted game. Games will be played in Upper Township at Amanda's Field 10 Sunset Dr. (off Rt 50) Petersburg, NJ 08270.
Player must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for games and practices.
2020 Fall Soccer games will be held on Sundays 9/20 - 9/27 - 10/04 - 10/18 - 10/25 - 11/08 (Skip Columbus Day Weekend 10/11) from 1pm - 2pm. Players should arrive by designated times but no later than 12:30
Dates and times may vary if needed.
There is no registration fee for 2020. Donations can be made. Donation checks payable (preferred) to UT Challenger Sports or exact cash donations only.
Covid-19 Spread Reduction Procedures
- Teams arrival times will be staggered by 5-10 minutes to reduce congestion at registration table.
- Facemask will be required to be worn by all players, volunteers, coaches, and attendees, for the entire game, from entering registration process to leaving the field.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will have their temperature taken by an infrared body thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be eligible to participate and must leave the field.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches are required to use hand sanitizer upon registration process and anytime they leave and return to the field such as going to the bathroom or car.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will be asked "Covid-19 Health Check Questionnaire". Anyone having symptoms in the past 72 hours or have traveled during the timeframe in areas that the state of NJ has placed on the quarantine list will not be able to participate and must leave the field.
- Any player, volunteer, or coach that have tested positive for Covid-19 must provide a doctor clearance and negative Covid-19 test result before returning. Personal info will not be shared and will be kept private.
- Any player, volunteer, coach, or attendee that test positive for Covid-19 must report this to Daryl DiTroia of UT Challenger Sports. Personal info will not be shared and will be kept private.
- UT Challenger Sports will not be providing water jugs for water bottle refills or snacks at the end of the game. Athletes will be required to bring their own bottle of water. Covid-19 spread reduction.
- Players are to bring their own chair or towel to sit on when not actively in game such has halftime. Personal towels or chairs are to be placed on their team's sideline 6' apart from each other. Covid-19 spread reduction.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will be required to complete and submit the Township of Upper Township Acknowledgement Waiver before attending or participating. Form is attached below. Print, complete, and send to Daryl DiTroia by mail or email (email preferred) email@example.com. Must be on file before participation.
UT Challenger Sports
4 Crestview Dr
Seaville, NJ 08230
EVERYONE PLAYS…EVERYONE WINS
Registration is a two part process this season. First complete the on-line UT Challenger Sports participation registration. Second print off, complete, and return the Upper Township Acknowledgement Waiver below to firstname.lastname@example.org
On-line Player Registration Click for 2020 UT Challenger Sports Fall Soccer. All registrations due by 09/12/2020.
|File Size:||292 kb|