UT Challenger Sports is a co-ed recreation program that assist individuals ages 5 (kindergarten) and up with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to enjoy the benefits of team sports participation in an adapted environment structured to fit their abilities. The first part will have the players participating in fun-filled developmental skill-building activities and the second half will be the adapted game. Games will be played in Upper Township at Amanda's Field 10 Sunset Dr. (off Rt 50) Petersburg, NJ 08270.
Player must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for games and practices.
2021 Fall Soccer games will be held on Sundays 10/17 - 10/24 - 10/31 - 11/07 from 1pm - 2pm. Players should arrive no later than 12:30
Dates and times may vary if needed.
There is no registration fee for 2021. Donations can be made. Donation checks payable (checks preferred) to UT Challenger Sports or exact cash donations only.
Covid-19 Spread Reduction Procedure
- Facemask are recommended but not required at this time.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon registration process and anytime you leave and return to the field such as going to the bathroom or car.
- Anyone having a positive Covid test will be unable to participate until the end of their quarantine period.
- Anyone having current Covid symptoms or not feeling well will not be allowed to participate.
- Any player, volunteer, coach, or attendee that test positive for Covid-19 must report this immediately to Daryl DiTroia of UT Challenger Sports. Personal info will not be shared and will be kept private.
- UT Challenger Sports will not be providing water jugs for water bottle refills or snacks at the end of the game. Athletes will be required to bring their own bottle of water.
UT Challenger Sports
4 Crestview Dr
Seaville, NJ 08230
EVERYONE PLAYS…EVERYONE WINS
On-line Player Registration Click Here 2021 UT Challenger Sports Fall Soccer. All registrations due by 10/10/2021.