Here is your opportunity to earn valuable community service credit. It’s close to home. It’s flexible. It’s for a great cause.
And NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
The Upper Township Challenger Sports Program is looking for “buddies” to help us on the Soccer field
with our athletes. The volunteer buddies will help guide the athletes on the field by offering encouragement and support if needed. Volunteers should be from 8th grade and up.
The UT Challenger Sports Program is a co-ed recreation program that enables children and young adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities to enjoy the benefits of team sports participation in an adapted environment structured to fit their abilities.
2020 Fall Soccer games will be held on Sundays 9/20 - 9/27 - 10/04 - 10/18 - 10/25 - 11/08 (Skip Columbus Day Weekend 10/11) from 1pm - 2pm. Volunteers should arrive by designated times but no later than 12:30
Dates and times may vary if needed.
These sessions will be broken down into two parts. The first part will have our athletes participating in fun-filled, skill-building activities and the second half will be the adapted game.
Covid-19 Spread Reduction Procedures
- Teams and volunteers arrival times will be staggered by 5-10 minutes to reduce congestion at registration table.
- Facemask will be required to be worn by all players, volunteers, coaches, and attendees, for the entire game, from entering registration process to leaving the field.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will have their temperature taken by an infrared body thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees will not be eligible to participate and must leave the field.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches are required to use hand sanitizer upon registration process and anytime they leave and return to the field such as going to the bathroom or car.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will be asked "Covid-19 Health Check Questionnaire". Anyone having symptoms in the past 72 hours or have traveled during the timeframe in areas that the state of NJ has placed on the quarantine list will not be able to participate and must leave the field.
- Any player, volunteer, or coach that have tested positive for Covid-19 must provide a doctor clearance and negative Covid-19 test result before returning. Personal info will not be shared and will be kept private.
- Any player, volunteer, coach, or attendee that test positive for Covid-19 must report this to Daryl DiTroia of UT Challenger Sports. Personal info will not be shared and will be kept private.
- UT Challenger Sports will not be providing water jugs for water bottle refills or snacks at the end of the game. Athletes and volunteers will be required to bring their own bottle of water. Covid-19 spread reduction.
- Players are to bring their own chair or towel to sit on when not actively in game such has halftime. Personal towels or chairs are to be placed on their team's sideline 6' apart from each other. Covid-19 spread reduction.
- All players, volunteers, and coaches will be required to complete and submit the Township of Upper Township Acknowledgement Waiver before attending or participating. Form is attached below. Print, complete, and send to Daryl DiTroia by mail or email (email preferred) firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be on file before participation.
UT Challenger Sports
4 Crestview Dr
Seaville, NJ 08230
For additional questions please email our UT Challenger Sports at email@example.com
EVERYONE PLAYS…EVERYONE WINS
COME AND JOIN THE FUN
Registration is a two part process this season. First complete the on-line UT Challenger Sports participation registration. Second print off, complete, and return the Upper Township Acknowledgement Waiver below to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Volunteer Soccer registration CLICK HERE for on-line registration.
Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your support.
|File Size:||292 kb|